What are St. Anne’s-on-the-Sea United Reformed Church services like?
- There is something in our services to inspire everyone, no matter where you are on the faith journey. Our services are a creative mix of old and new, pulling from elements of historic faith practices, while still remaining casual and accessible
- People tend to chat quietly or spend time in contemplation. All are welcome to turn up early to listen to the choir’s practice
- We sing hymns and songs written in the fourth century as well as songs written specifically for a particular service. Our church is blessed with a wonderful organ and organist, a grand piano and a talented choir and music group
- Most services last an hour. Our services are followed by a coffee shop that’s open to everyone
- Ours is an 'open table'; all who love God can share in his last supper
- St. Anne’s-on-the-Sea United Reformed Church is a challenging and thoughtful community, never settling for easy answers. The minister’s messages are rooted in Scripture and never shy away from relating scripture to today’s challenging issues
- People from every background imaginable attend St. Anne’s-on-the-Sea United Reformed Church. We accept people wherever they are in life, so we’re full of people just like you!
- The dress ranges from casual to professional. Come as you are, dress to be comfortable; this isn’t a glamour show.
- St. Anne’s-on-the-Sea United Reformed Church loves youngsters and has a heart for youngsters of all ages!