St. Anne’s-on-the-Sea United Reformed Church believes in prayer!
In addition to our 10:45am Sunday worship there are many other opportunities to come together to worship our Lord:
- Messy Church Third Friday (usually) 3:30pm - Messy Church is a fun way of doing church in a different way and is for all ages (particularly the young!). During our time together, we look at stories of Jesus, and then get involved in a load of different activities . . . with stuff for children of all ages! We finish with a meal; there is no charge for anyone attending (though any donations towards food costs are welcome). Messy Church is aimed at families rather than individual children (or adults) so bring mum, dad, granny and granddad, brothers and sisters, friends and neighbours. Our next Messy Church is 21st September then 19th October then 16th November then 14th December all at 3:30pm.
- Trinity Hospice We join with the patients and staff of our local hospice every 4th Thursday of the month at 2pm. Contact Jim to arrange a lift
- Cook, Pray, Eat, Share Meal A Prayerful and Joyful event. Join us at the table, enjoy good food, good company and good prayer. There is a begging bowl at the end of the meal. All funds are shared with the local face-to-face drop in and help local people struggling to make ends meet.
- Morning SILENCE! Tuesday 9:30am - a 30 minute silent retreat from our busy lives, meet at the White Church just further down Clifton Drive
- T@Home First Sunday of the month 4pm – Afternoon Tea, Discussion, Prayer, Art and Music. Meet in the Annex.
- Shoppers Service Thursday 10:00am – a 30 minute informal and varied service, with Communion on the second Thursday of the month, meet in the community room
- Weekly Worship Sunday 10:45am – Traditional and Modern combined, crèche and Sunday Club for juniors, with communion on the first Sunday of the month. ...what can I expect?
Click here to contact Rev Jim for further details